In my prior post on how to speed up the Galaxy Note I added an update on changing the battery.
So, far the phone is noticeably faster. Its like getting a new phone! I’m trying to remember if I changed something else, or did not access yet an app I normally use.
The only thing I did was in the developer options of phone, checked off “Do not keep activities”, but I unchecked it before leaving the screen. So no configuration changes were made. All I did was put in the new battery, turned off the phone and let the battery charge up to 100% overnight, took out the battery for about 10 secs, put the battery back in. Restarted the phone.
One last test is to put the old battery back in. Will do this tonight. I’m hesitant, you know if its working don’t fix it.
I put the old battery in, and the phone is still fast. Didn’t really use it for long. It is faster with the new battery. When I go from the Sonos controller to the home screen there is a slight pause. With the new battery there is no pause. Now I’m puzzled. Something changed. Oh well.
- Speeding up the Samsung Galaxy Not
- Anker 2700mAh Li-ion Battery For Samsung Galaxy Note I9220, GT-N7000, SGH-I717(AT&T), SGH-T879(T-Mobile), NOT NFC Capable Anker
- Samsung Note and Android 4 upgrade worth it?
- Do tablets have a black screen of death problem?
- Galaxy Note is slow with Jelly Bean?
- Speed up Android home screen display
- Android 4 update changed voice of GPS Navigator