What a great idea for collaborative work groups: MultiMouse.
Users can drag the mouse cursor out of their computer’s desktop and multiple mouse cursors will appear on the common desktop of the central PC:
Multiple mouse pointers are useful for workgroups who want to brainstorm on a project and discuss ideas.
While all users are using their own computer, they can work together on one screen. All mouse cursors are visible on the main computers desktop. Users can also enter text on the central PC from their own keyboard.
Each remote mouse cursor has a customizable name tag to identify each user.
The user’s mouse cursor positions and remote text input is transmitted by MultiMouse using any existing Wireless or Ethernet connection. No extra hardware required!
- Motorola QIP7100 2 RF SDTV to Slingbox?
- How to set per user browser settings?
- Synergy now easier to configure
- In Eclipse, search for all text in current file?
- Control multiple PCs with single keyboard and mouse