On a StackOverflow question asking about example source code, one answer pointed to a very good resource: jgit-cookbook.
JGit is a lightweight pure Java library implementing the Git version control system. It is used by the EGit team provider in Eclipse among other places.
- Getting Started with JGit
- source code for Getting Started with JGit
- An Introduction to the JGit Sources
- JGit: Cannot find a tutorial or simple example
- Embedding JGit
- Current Git repo branch name using Groovy
- Share source code using Gist
- In Eclipse, search for all text in current file?
- Java Dev Using Embedded Groovy Console in Eclipse
- MercurialEclipse error ‘dotencode’ not supported!