Ever look at other driver’s on the road or at a stop light? Their eyes don’t move. I don’t remember, do they even blink? It seems they are in a trance. Yet, these same people are traveling at more then 70 mph on two lane roads separated from the car in front of them by a few feet, tailgating.
I think this is really a horror movie. This is shown on some alien trans-galactic family network. Some teen blobs are shaking with fear as they watch the bipedal life forms and the machine things they build.
Oh oh. Another driver finally moved. He’s looking at me and wonders, why am I in a trance.
- “Switched At Birth” TV series
- Oregon band’s new work: Family Tree
- Using Commons SCXML with Groovy
- Network access to VirtualBox VM?
- Can’t add a network shared printer to new Windows 7?