When using Team Mercurial to refresh an Eclipse project I got this error: “abort: requirement ‘dotencode’ not supported!”
Strange I just updated the Intland Software’s MercurialEclipse feature and it’s running Mercurial 1.7.0.
Anyway, to fix I just went into the
It worked. Hope it doesn’t break something else.
- 2011MAR04: I updated to new Hg ver 1.8 and TortoiseHg 2.0. Had to make the change again in Eclipse. TortoiseHg 2.0, btw, looks beautiful. Nice work on the UI.
Ralph Towner — Witchitaito
- Ad Hoc Version Control With Git
- Merge a single file in a Mercurial repository?
- Remove CVS folders from Git version control
- Continuous Integration (CI) misconception
- Remove removed files from Mercurial