Remember that old “wisdom”? I saw this on the web yesterday:
“Don’t give a man a fish. Teach him to fish. Then sell him a bucket of bait, rent him tackle and a boat, and charge him per-hour to fish on your private lake.”
Hilarious! Has so many ways of interpretation, from just a joke, to perhaps a commentary on how the “real” world works.
If I were cynical, I would goof and say the GOP should use this in their 2012 Presidential campaign:[I’m independent, btw. I loathe the buffoonery of the American political process.]
Interesting that the quote would not even fit on a tweet.
- Analysis of “Political Orientations Are Correlated with Brain Structure in Young Adults” “Liberals Are Conflicted and Conservatives Are Afraid” at The Neurocritic
- What is up with Fox News?
- The greatest good for the greatest number over the longest run
- Pondering via the web
- Can the predictive web also enable control?
- Executive Pay As Maximum of Proportion