A software KVM approach is sometimes a good solution. While setting up a new PC I had to access the older PC. I used to use Synergy, but could not find if that software is still around.
Now I’m using ‘Mouse without Borders’. It allows me to control the two PCs, Windows 7 and Windows 10. Works very well. It also shares the keyboard and copy and paste.
- Mouse without Borders
- Know How .. 110: Mouse without Borders, Busted Screens, and Network Congestion
- What is a KVM
- Synergy now easier to configure
- Got my Raspberry PI’s wifi and keyboard configured
- Rhythmbox on Ubuntu 10.04 won’t play mp3 on NAS
- Windows mouse pointer disappears on second monitor