With so many Android devices out there, some people get wrong info on how to get into Recovery Mode. On the original Samsung Galaxy Note supplied by carrier AT&T in the USA the process is:
- Power off the device
- Hold in three buttons:
- Up Volume switch
- Down Volume switch
- Power button
- Wait for Android logo to appear
- Let go of buttons
Now why would someone want to go into recovery mode? Repairs, troubleshooting, or install of new OS. I will eventually want to install a custom non-bloatware ROM in my device. So much stuff I don’t even use.
Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717
- Cyanogenmod’s wiki has some info on this Note model: Information: Samsung Galaxy Note (AT&T) (“quincyatt”)
- Will first generation Samsung Galaxy Note get Android 4.4 KitKat?
- Android 4 update changed voice of GPS Navigator
- Samsung Galaxy Note is not too big.
- Speeding up the Samsung Galaxy Note
- Bloatware should be outlawed